To dance on jello is to gracefully handle stress and change. This is especially key for leaders, as the ground beneath their feet is constantly - and rapidly - changing.
More about Thriving on Change
There is a growing disconnect between traditional management techniques and the unique assortment of skills required of today's impactful leader.
How we manage ourselves informs how we lead… on every level. Stress, frustration, and burnout from an increasingly complex, ever-changing business environment can lead to poor decision-making, strained relationships, and weakened mental and physical health. These are ruinous to thriving in a competitive landscape.
More Than Sound's online course, Thriving on Change, integrates the necessary proven-effective skills, tools, and practices to ensure leaders expertly respond to uncertainty, conflict, and inevitable distraction.
Course developer and facilitator Elad Levinson, a 45-year veteran of organizational development, has collaborated with experts in organizational psychology, leadership development, and social and cognitive science to provide first-hand experience, research findings, and practical exercises you will incorporate into your daily routine.
Elad's co-instructors include:
- Daniel Goleman, author of Leadership: The Power of Emotional Intelligence and What Makes a Leader: Why Emotional Intelligence Matters;
- Mirabai Bush, co-developer of Google's game-changing Search Inside Yourself curriculum;
- Joseph Grenny, author of Crucial Conversations;
- Jutta Tobias, lecturer on Business Performance Management at Cranfield University whose work focuses on the link between mindfulness and performance;
- Jane Dutton, Professor of Business Administration and Psychology at the University of Michigan;
- Theresa Glomb, Professor of Organizational Behavior at the University of Minnesota;
- Sylvia Boorstein, founding teacher at Spirit Rock Meditation Center;
- Monica Worline, co-founder and President of organizational development firm Vervago;
- Juliet Adams, Director of A Head for Work, a firm specializing in leadership and workplace productivity.
Unlike other leadership development courses, this program is delivered in bite-size chunks, designed to enlist all of your learning faculties. And because we all learn differently, each course offers a balance of:
- discussion forums
- downloadable practices
- reading on your own time.