Recording of an Online Master Class with Daniel Goleman
This is an audio download, not a physical product. After purchase, you will receive a link to access the download.
Over the last decade and a half there has been a steady stream of new findings that further illuminate the dynamics of emotional intelligence.
In this recording from his online class, Daniel Goleman reviews the latest research about the brain basis of emotional intelligence, in clear and simple terms. This presentation should interest and benefit anyone whose work involves emotional intelligence, and who needs to explain the concept to others: coaches, consultants, human resources officers, and educators.
This Master Class will deepen your understanding of emotional intelligence and enhance your ability for its application. In these two hours you will learn the most recent brain findings that explain:
- The crucial role of self-awareness in creativity and innovative thinking
- Accessing the brain's circuitry for sound decision-making and life wisdom
- Gender strengths: The EI advantages of the “male” and “female” brain
- The one essential ingredient for drive and motivation
- The key ingredients in rapport and personal chemistry
- The neural recipe for optimal performance and the pathways to the flow state
- The power of mindfulness in developing strengths in the EI domain
- Brain tools for more effective coaching