Bridging the Hearts and Minds of Youth 2012: Mindfulness in Clinical Practice, Education and Research
This is not a physical product. If purchasing this format, you will get access to streaming videos on our website in perpetuity. Videos are not downloadable. After purchase, you can view your videos by logging into your account.
Mindful Education Resources
Over the last decade, an increasing number of parents, educators, and clinicians have studied and experienced the benefits of mindful education. To help develop best practices within this growing movement, the University of California San Diego's School of Medicine and Center for Mindfulness, along with Stressed Teens, developed the Bridging Hearts and Minds of Youth conference. Watch the recorded presentations from leading educators, counselors, researchers, and mindfulness practitioners to learn more about mindful education.
Mindful Education Experts
Learn more about the mindful education movement from leading educators, counselors, researchers, and mindfulness practitioners.
- Susan Kaiser-Greenland - The Mindful Child: Teaching the New ABCs of Attention, Balance and Compassion
- Rick Hanson - Managing the Caveman Brain in the 21st Century
- Amishi Jha - From Dazed and Distracted to Attentive and Calm: What the Neuroscience of Mindfulness Reveals
- Gina Biegel - Mindfulness for Professionals Working with Adolescents: A Training in the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program for Teens (MBSR-T)
- Randye Semple - Introduction to Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for Children (MBCT-C)
- Megan Cowan - Integrating Mindfulness into the K5 Classroom: Lessons Learned from Teaching Over 13,000 Students
- M. Lee Freedman - Mindful Parents: Resilient Children: Teaching Mindful Parenting Practice through Group and Individual Psychotherapy
- Joe Klein - Sex, Drugs, Facebook and Ice Cream
- Chris McKenna & Sam Himelstein - Teaching Mindfulness to Urban & At-Risk Adolescents
- Pamela Seigle and Chip Wood - Courage in Schools: Connecting Hearts and Minds in the Adult Community
- Amy Saltzman - Still Quiet Place: Proven Practices for Teaching Children and Teens the Skills for Peace and Happiness
- Amy Garrett - Brain Abnormalities Associated with Mood and Anxiety Disorders in Adolescents
Watch Excerpts from the Bridging the Hearts and Minds of Youth 2012
Susan Kaiser-Greenland, Amishi Jha and Megan Cowan
More Mindful Education Resources