We’d love to hear from our listeners. Please share your questions, feedback, insights, and stories with us via our Speakpipe voicemail app below for a chance to be included in a future episode.
Call for Listener Voicemails:
Throughout the season, we will be asking our listeners to submit questions and ideas via voicemail. Stay tuned for calls for stories based on topics we’ll be covering in future episodes by sign up for our newsletter and to follow us on LinkedIn.
We are currently accepting listener contributions on questions surrounding the topics below. You can use some of the following suggested questions or come up with your own prompt (have fun with it!).
What Is Your Purpose?
- What is purpose? why is it important?
- Why do you think we are here?
- What do you think you’re here on earth to do?
- What do you want to do with your life?
- What makes life meaningful?
- When do you feel the best about life?
Virtual or Hybrid Learning During the Pandemic
- What has school (or teaching) been like for you in the last year?
- How do you feel about school right now?
- What has been the hardest part of online or hybrid learning/ teaching?
- What do you miss the most about going to school before the pandemic started?
Our episodes will also include the voices of kids, giving a nod to the next generation and to feature their wisdom and insight. If your child (ages 3+ with parental permission) is interested in being on a future episode, you can use our voicemail app to record them. Be sure to get up nice and close so we can hear them! Please include: your child’s first name, age and town.
By submitting a voicemail, you agree to give Key Step Media ownership of the audio clip and permission to use your name, likeness, and any information you share here. Thanks for being part of our community!