S1E10 Building Emotionally Intelligent Teams with Dr. Vanessa Druskat
What does Emotional Intelligence look like on an organizational level? We take an in-depth look in today’s episode. Daniel Goleman speaks with Dr. Vanessa Druskat, Associate Professor of Organizational Behavior and Management at the University of New Hampshire, on the elements of Emotional Intelligence which foster top-performing teams. Together, they tackle a wide range of topics from influence and belonging, to nonverbal communication in the age of digital conferencing.
Dr. Vanessa Druskat
The following resources were referenced in today’s episode:
- Team Emotional Intelligence with Vanessa Druskat and Daniel Goleman is a deep-dive into decades of national and international research on group and team EI. Use Code FPP50 for 50% off.
- Crucial Competence Suite for Leaders, Coaches, and Organizations
- Teamwork: A Primer is a quick but thorough read on the basic structures of teams and the rich emotional landscapes within them.
- Warehouse Sale through September: Key Step Media is having a Warehouse Sale for up to 75% off select physical multimedia products including CD’s, DVDs and USB audio products featuring some of the most brilliant experts in Mindfulness, Leadership and Emotional Intelligence. Take advantage of our sale through September.
- Support our podcast by becoming a monthly Patron.
Subscribe to the podcast:
Subscribe now and sign up for our newsletter to get notified as new episodes are released.
Have feedback? We want to hear it! Submit a Voicemail.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please rate our show and submit a review. It helps us spread the word about the show.
This show is brought to you by our co-hosts Daniel Goleman, and Hanuman Goleman and is sponsored by Key Step Media, your source for personal and professional development materials focused on mindfulness leadership and emotional intelligence.